Admission to integrated 5 year LL.B course is restricted to 60 per batch. This shall be a double degree course in its nature and extended to a period of 5 academic years consisting of 10 semesters including practical training. The duration of each semester shall be five months inclusive of examinations.
- •Candidate should have passed the Higher Secondary Examination of the Board of Higher Secondary Education,Kerala or any other examination recognized by the Universities in Kerala as equivalent thereto with minimum 45% of marks.
- • A candidate who has passed an examination in 10 +2 course of schooling recognized by the educational authority of the Central or State Government or possesses such academic qualifications which are considered equivalent to such 10 +2 Course by the Bar Council of India can also apply for admission to the course.
- • The applicant should have completed 17 years of age,as on 31-12-2015.There is no upper age limit for admission to the integrated five year LL.B Course.
The criteria for applying to this programme are as below:
Application form (Management Quota) and Prospectus can be downloaded from here and directly obtained from the College Office on all working days. It must be duly filled in and submitted to the college office with the requisite documents.
Selection of the Students for the Courses will be made In the following manner:-
- • 50% of the seats of the course shall be filled by the Government or such authority determined by the Government from time to time on the basis of merit/entrance examination and reservation principles followed by the Government of Kerala. The commissioner for Entrance Examination has the right to allot 50% students till the last allotment process over.
- The remaining 50% of seats shall be filled up by the management on the basis of merit
Documents to be produced at the time of admission.
- SSLC or any relevant school records/birth certificate/other valid document to prove date of birth.
- Original Mark List and Pass Certificate of the qualifying examination.
- Transfer Certificate and Conduct Certificate from the institution where the Candidate studied last.
- Two copies of recent passport size photograph.
- The applicant who is employed or trainee in Government/Quasi Government /Banks etc. shall at the time of interview produce a relieving order and a certificate of good conduct from the Head of the Institution where the candidate was employed.
- Eligibility Certificate:Candidates who have passed the qualifying Higher Secondary Examination/Degree Examination from my state other than the state of Kerala shall produce the Eligibility Certificate of Calicut University and Migration Certificate from the concern board /authority at the time of admission.
Any student who has obtained admission to the college by means of false certificate or by false representation of any kind, or who may be found guilty of misconduct shall be summarily dismissed.
Rules and Regulations
- Absence for any one period during the day will be considered as absence for half a day and absence for two or more periods will be treated as absence for whole the day.
- Periodical test papers will be held to test the students in their knowledge of the subjects of instruction during the preceding period.
- Subject to the provisions here in admitted students who are absent without leave continuously for a period of more than 15(fifteen) working days shall automatically be removed from rolls of the college.
- Holidays allowed for the college will be notified by the principal.
- Ragging is strictly prohibited in the institution and anyone found guilty of ragging and or abetting ragging whether actively or passively or being part of a conspiracy to promote ragging is liable to be published in accordance with the UGC Regulations on curbing the menace of ragging in Higher Educational Institutions - 2009, as well as under the provisions of any penal law for the time being in force.
AttendanceSeventy five percentage of attendance is compulsory to appear University Examinations.
MiscellaneousA student applying for transfer certificate or the return of his documents from the college should have cleared all his/her dues to the college and should enclose sufficient stamps to cover the postage for sending them to the address given by registered post.
FeesAs per the decision of Admission Supervisory / Fee Regulatory Committee for professional colleges,Govt. of Kerala.